Sunday, July 27, 2014

Public Transportation of Kyoto, Japan 2014

 

We introduce the public transportation of Kyoto city in this page, especially for the international visitors.
 
Most of Kyoto's famous spots including UNESCO World Heritage sites can be accessed by public transportation.
 
As the official English guide by municipal government shows only the guideline, international visitors need more information about the routes of buses and trains.
 
We will introduce more details of the public transportation of this historical city.
 

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! https://europa-road.eu/hu/transportation.php

    ReplyDelete